Clones took a turn for the worse

I would say those look nice and happy. I liked the how you stiffened up the foam. Do the stems pass thru the hard back? Or just nestle in the foam?

I meant to mention to you and some of the others (@MDBuds, @DollarBill, @Mrb53004) to write a disclaimer on your posts like this. I appreciate your knowledge and think sometimes it’s lost on others to mind their manners and give credit where credit is due.

**Totally not calling anyone out, it’s something I’ve experienced in other places.

1 Like

It’s like they are waving. I love it!

1 Like

Very nice bounce back. They are looking good now! Good luck with them

I cut them long enough to hang in the water 1 inch or more. This is my first attempt at cloning in water but they seem to be liking it way better than using soil medium and i this way is zero maintenance. No misting or normal maintenance. I have a humidifier in the room set at 60% and temp is at 78. Litrly only have to check once a day.

@kmac03 a disclaimer for what?

What I found as an instructor, mentor, etc. is that many like to take credit for things when they write articles and such without having put the work in. It’s so easy to copy and paste and claim as my own, you know? I’m also aware that this comes down to personal morals and ethics, as well, which then leads to karma and/or consequences.

It was just a thought I had in passing. Be sure to protect yourself while also being open to sharing. It does make a difference I have found, rhetorically speaking.

1 Like

4 of the first 6 clones sprouted roots today day 10.

2 Likes

@Jared awesome man. Happy your clones are rooting for you in your Jerry rigged set up. That’s dope.

Because you are awesome. I love this.