Clawed leaf tips

Hey, I held off on spraying for a few days and yellow spots went away. Your info helped out I appreciate it. Everything looking good now but I have a few curled leaf tips. Any ideas? I think I may be from the way I watered. When I water or fertilize I drench the soil no leaching though. What’s your thoughts?

1 Like

Hi garden, what is your rh the last week or two?

1 Like

In day 17 in flower. When I water ph is is 6.5 and runoff is 6.0

1 Like

Sorry, relative humidity.

1 Like

I think thas been an issue because my rh be between 60 and 70 and when I water it’s get high as 80 but not long. I have 2 mini dehumidifiersbut I thinkn I need to upgrade

1 Like

Yes! It sounds like that may be the issue judging by the leaf shape. Happy growing!
Edit: try to get around 50-55 beginning flower and gradually drop to 40.

1 Like

Ok thanks any recommendations for good dehumidifier?

1 Like

How big is your grow space?
Also, do you have fans? In-line? Any standing water or unneeded containers in area? Sometimes turning off an a/c unit if temp controlling can help immensely.

1 Like

Grow space is 3x3x76

1 Like

Eva-dry rechargeables, cups of rice, more air movement, less colder moisture bearing air. All else fails, a small dehumidifier fitting your cubic feet that is poorly lit as possible or easy to black out.

1 Like

Yes I’ve had reson to believe that the ac cause humidity Flux. No standing water or unneeded containers. I do have two 4inch inline fans. One for exhaust. And 4 small fans and 1 big fan

2 Likes

Try less a/c and add co2, temps 80-85F are ok…not higher typically.
Edit: possibly later in flower use a/c during lights out for heavy frosting and bud mass. IMO

1 Like

I have c02. 80-85 is ok during flower?

2 Likes

Allows co2 to activate, small fan/current fan under bag to move heavier co2 around grow area. Good luck!

2 Likes

I put my eva-dry around the base of my pots, where the moisture is mainly coming from, sometimes, when very high :joy: even right on top of the soil.
Edit: this is also where I put one temp/rh meter and one above also.

2 Likes

Lol ok I will definitely try that

2 Likes