Cannabutter mistakes

So I started a batch of cannabutter with the easy crockpot slow cooker method. It has worked well in the past. I had to leave promptly and screwed it up. I just had the butter/weed and no water. I left it on high. Sigh… So I come home 5 hours later and it’s bubbling big time. I remembered I forgot the water and like a friggin fool poured some in after I turned it down or course. Yes I am not the sharpest tac in the box and was certainly stoned so borderline idiot. Anyway the whole thing just went into a boiling steam as it was so hot the water just boiled off in minutes…I strained and kept it but, is it totally ruined being it was so hot? Fortunately I am doing another batch so my football brownies will be spot on this weekend.

Is the butter ruined?

You might have to try it out and see if it’s okay most of the time when it goes wrong it’s wrong

Ha, I would dip some frenchbread into the crock and a sprinkle of garlic salt to taste. I know this is old, but did you ever try it? Rice crispy treats orFruity pebble treats are easy to make and go good with the brownie spread.