Hey there canna fam! Just starting a new topic for the other back yard organic chemists out there.
I have some new steam distillation and extraction glassware on the way and figured it was as good a time as any to get some discussion going on it.
If anyone else would like to learn I’m here to help.
Here are things I am currently capable of teaching or assisting with with my current equipment using short path, vacuum, and steam distillation.
- Terpene distillation.
- Soxhlet extraction. (Makes the best and purest oil extracts I’ve ever seen or had including small batch rso using a fraction of the alcohol/solvent.)
- Solvent recovery.
- Distilling (or drying really) ethanol passed 95.6% to make 100% ethanol for lab and food grade solvent extractions requiring organic solvents.
- Making THC distillates.
- Making CBD distillates.
- Making HTFSE (terp sauce basically).
- Making essential oils.
- Purifying/purging extracts to between 90-99%.
- Doing it cheap without breaking the bank.