Can I see? Please 🤓

I just want to see your grow. I like looking at them.
SO SHOW IT OFF!!!

1 Like

1 Like

Mine is hang drying right now. Waiting to start my next grow. I hate having only one space to grow and dry. :joy:

1 Like

just because you have a small space?when you’re close to harvest you can have some sprouting. Seeds don’t need light to sprout. Hang them towards the sides. You can keep the light in there. And the seedlings will be ready to take their place…

1 Like

@B.G.1 I don’t want to degrade the THC in my trichomes. It needs to dry and cure in the dark. I can wait another 7 days. Lol

1 Like

7 days can start the seeds. I got you. Hang till dry. Cure in jars burp every 2/3 days.

1 Like

Good morning my fellow Growers here is today’s pick of my grow

They are definitely on the move!

5 Likes

Good morning and good job Beautiful plants

1 Like

Build a drier box. I think I showed one I built out of a wardrobe moving box. $17 at lowes, a little mylar / foil and tape and I got a great dry box

I can open the top to vent it

and a simple bar for hanging. I place my Artic cooler in it for air circulation along with ice bottles or frozen milk cartons and temp / rh stay perfect. When I am not drying, I hang a light and start my seedlings in here…Dual purpose. I could even grow out a plant or 2 if I wanted

3 Likes

Darn good idea :bulb: space saver for sure

1 Like

@Mrb53004 nice box idea

I have one of those in my garage I’m trying to convince my wife to let me use it for the drying space, wish me luck!

1 Like