Burping my strawberry cough?

So I have been burping my buds everyday 19.6 C 42% how long does it take to actually smoke? Plus how do I get the buds to be all nice and hard like the buds I usually smoke?

1 Like

Well that’s the fun part - smoke test! If it stays lit in a joint and tastes good and the jar doesn’t smell like hay when you burp, you’re basically done with that part.

Getting denser buds happens in the grow. Light intensity, grow conditions, how you prune the plant, and genetics all play a role. You’ll get better at that part with practice.

2 Likes

How long was the SC grow start to finish? I’m finishing up a grow of White Widow and Jack Herer Autos in about a month and they are my next grow. Freshly cured Strawberry Cough is the best weed I’ve ever smoked

1 Like

@Zman_79 When i burp i shake the jars so the buds on bottom get them on top so they don’t sit til plus i have a shaker i put them in after drying so buds don’t stick together

1 Like

Sweet it does smoke good and get a buzz but just wondering since it was my 1st time curing. Tnx for the tip.

3 Likes

I will try this daily.

2 Likes

Me myself once they hang for a week i start breaking buds down the smaller one frist to see how dry there getting and work my way up and if i can smoke smaller one’s i let hang for another week and try another bud to see how it burns i don’t go by the snap deffertent environment deffertent dries in my environment if i go by the snap and it snaps it got to dry now like I said deffertent environment deffertent dries @Zman_79