Bud Lights Auto review

Just did a test bowl of the surprisingly big and dense buds for a small three gallon pot, lst’d shorty, sf1000 light 24/0 wide open the whole way. The liquid trio into FFOF. chopped at 75 days, and hung in my charcoal filtered, fan vented drying cabinet for 12 days, not disturbed at all until tonight.

I snapped off a small larfy bud, size of a grape, and ground it up. Ran it through my glass chillum with a wet paper towel strip hand cloth filter. Three hits is all she holds, and waaay more than I expected. To the feazucking moon, Alice, a clean, cerebral high, all the more exquisite since I was just discharged from the hospital today, after having Propofol sedation yesterday. It’s almost that clean a high. Potent, denser than average buds for an auto, and crusty as a stale glazed donut, aromatic, kinda a fruit market aroma out of the grinder, and a mellow sweet smoke that belies the potency. Billed at 22%, on the high end for autos. Glad I took a chance on an eight pac. I’ll be smoking buds light auto for the foreseeable future. Lol

4 Likes

To get an unbiased review, I gave a neighbor a joint rolled with buds light to compare with GSC auto I’ve been sharing with him a couple of times over a few months. No commentary, just “here, try this. Lemme know what you think? I’d rolled up a generous belt rolled joint using raw papers and a raw tip. That makes just about like a cigarette, except tighter.

Saw him again two days later, and he was like “I’m not trying to say anything bad about your other stuff. It’s fine, but this stuff is wicked potent. I’ll test that for you any time. That’s a great compliment for any auto.