Bruce almighty from seed

i have grown bruce almighty from seed and they are 3.5’ to 4’ tall, but most of branches are high on the stem and not many buds on the bottom half of the plants
. would this be from them stretching alot early on?

Low stress training or topping should take care of that. :yin_yang:

what is low stress training?

1 Like

i just read about low stress training and will attempt it with my next crop.

1 Like

Topping will force the Lower Nodes to grow as well as Monster Cropping which is more than low stress: take your time ease into it: :yin_yang::ballot_box_with_check:

i grew 2 plants inside and one outside. I wonder if the cold snap of weather we had for about a week ruined the buds?

1 Like

Only time will tell :yin_yang: I have a out side grow going now my self: they are always dicy here in the Tropics :palm_tree::sunny:

Arizona is not known for cold weather but it can get to about 32F at times. I cover plants when its that low… I think i will let it grow another week before harvesting. I had some problems with seed germination but homegrown replaced the seeds and i have 3 gorrilla glue coming up next. I have been topping my plants at 5th node about 4-5 weeks old. If you top again when should you do it?

1 Like

I go by sight, you can top the 2 tops after some LST to help separate them: :yin_yang: Have a idea in mind what your trying to achieve then begin to make it happen.

Lo 50’s is low here! Rarely ever reach a Low of 50* humidity very high over night :yin_yang:

I am getting white spots on my leaves. I feed them homegrown flowertime fertilizer and water. The big ones are gorilla glue and small one is unknown strain.

1 Like