Brand new autogrow blueberry can big devil

Hello I’m new new. AF blueberry x big devil.
Haven’t figured out this whole time-line yet but I started germination on 9/28. Just trying to get an idea if I’m on time or behind with my first grow. All organic medium in a 2x2x4 grow tent. Think the height and lighting is gonna be an issue but I’ll have to wait and see. Thanks in advance and happy growing.

4 Likes

Welcome @Popsmoke. Are you using AF as an acronym for autoflower?

If so they should be flowering already. Mine all flowered within 4 weeks.

3 Likes

Yes. Sorry figured it was a good abbreviation lol

3 Likes

3 Likes

It worked I was just verifying before I continued. What lighting schedule are you using?

2 Likes

Was on 20 and 4 until Sunday past then dropped to 18 and 6

4 Likes

@Popsmoke since it’s still in early flower you can still curb the vertical growth with bonsai styl LST like I did. Just leave the tie downs you have there and keep tying down the tops in a circle around the pot. It kept mine pretty short. The tallest one is about 18 inches tall bonsai style. Lol

2 Likes

Yea wasn’t unsure if I started that to early. It began with me just pushing them down and they exploded. Well one did. I have another thats starting to fill out but it’s only half the size width wise of the other.

2 Likes

This is my 18 inch tall one bonsai style. It has 4 big colas and about 5 smaller ones under. I stopped the LST once it was in full flower and started with actual buds instead of the preflower calyxes and pistils.

1 Like

That looks good. Working on this time table from germ to veg then flower i think I’m in my first week of flower but almost 2 months from day 1 of this journey.

1 Like

You’ve got about another month left on those. Mine are just starting week 5 of flower and Blueberry X Big Devil flowers for 6 weeks give or take a bit until it’s ready to harvest.

2 Likes

@Popsmoke welcome to the forum. I just popped 3 of those myself. Good looking ladies.

2 Likes

Thank you. They’re doing all the work I’m just babysitting… lol

2 Likes