Books and literature for medicinal cannabis

So I noticed there wasn’t a feed here yet about books and literature so I figured I’d start one. Books are a great way to learn and develop and personally one of my favorites.

This new book by Tammi Sweet is quickly climbing to the top of my list of favorite cannabis books. It was just released earlier this year and aside from the slight hippy dippy stuff (I believe in holistic medicine BTW, just not all that shaman stuff) it is a wealth of fact based scientific knowledge and has broadened my understanding of medicinal cannabis and holistic healing. Her approach is warm and she explains things clearly, but it is also not for the feint of heart as after a brief synopsis she dives straight in to the science behind every part of the plant and how each chemical and terpene reacts with the body and which are used to treat which ailments and why.

By far this is one of the best investments I have made yet for my medicinal cannabis knowledge.

Happy growing folks. :v::metal::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Thank you for this. Can’t wait to order it.

1 Like

Good to know, ty! Can’t wait to read

1 Like

On my list! Thank you!

2 Likes

Here are 2 more for your libraries😄. Medicinal Herbs by Rosemary Gladstar & Marijuana Horticulture Medical Growers Bible bt Jorge Cervantes

1 Like

@MDBuds great idea :smiley:

1 Like

@LilMic I figure it’s a great way to help beginners or people looking to expand their knowledge without having to trudge through all the bad cannabis literature out there.

@MDBuds much appreciated & agree. You can never have to many good sources…

1 Like