Black jack auto

I have a bubblegum auto and 3 black jack autos about 2 weeks old. Has anyone grown these yet? I am wondering hiw well they would handle lst/ bending?

1 Like

Fingers crossed. You just now reminded me that I needed to check for life on my seeds.

Wish you well. I am always happier when my seeds live😊 I am going to check on that oak tomorrow.

1 Like

They are your seeds? Awesome!!! Bubblegum auto and Blackjack auto just made it to their cups. :v:t2: :star_struck:

1 Like

Does the sandalwood scent hang out the entire grow? Also, some of what I received was unmarked, not sure if you were waiting on others. I have more deciding if they want to come out or not and will check tomorrow. I’m superstitious about announcing births. :v:t2:

Well I did grow the Bubblegum auto along with Jack Herer auto and Og kush auto…The Bubblegum auto was a vivid light green color…Pretty plant…I stunted the plant with to much NPK, I think…Even though the other plants got the same doses and grew to their full potential…I’d be watchful with the nukes with the Bubblegum…The harvest gave me bright green colas…Also seed to harvest in 11 weeks…I will grow Bubblegum again…I would enjoy to see what the Bubblegum auto is capable of doing through your photos…Happy growing!!

1 Like

Hey brother. The black Jack is doing well, all of them. The bubblegum is growing but I believe the ffof is a bit hot for it. First strain I have had the problem with. I will use a different soil comp when I try bubblegum again. I have one blue amnesia auto yet to harvest from my second grow. The yumbolt auto did pretty well and the other 3 blue amnesia autos did pretty well. Drying now. Photos in a few more days. Grow well brother

1 Like

Gardyn—Pardon my ignorance;;I had to look it up…Vertical grow planter…You gotta send photos of your grow…I wanted to try the upside down plant in a hanging bucket…Thought I’d use a tomato plant as practice…Tomato plant didn’t make it…I wish it had,for a upside down pot plant would have been Cool…Happy Trails to you

I’ve just rinsed out a whole bunch of bottles to make a vertical wall. I’d love to see what y’all are talking about.

I know I am getting senile but I am lost on my own post

1 Like

Wondering about vertical walls? I was. I just thought I would add on to ask, I will remove if you would like?

No need to remove I just was confused. All good

1 Like

All of my cannabis plants are gone, but this one and another were saved from destruction. I’ll post images when I feel it is safe to do so.

1 Like

Dang what happened to them?