Black Cadillac Auto grow failed! ... Purple Dawn Photo

FIM

TOPPED

And the Master Kush cuts… just becuase theyre so pretty… can’t wait to flower them.

The grow room guard is asleep on duty again. Might have to switch back to the cat.

3 Likes

Just a little reminder here - male urine (sterile as it comes from the body) is a great way to add N to your plants. First urine of the day contains the most N and as long as you do not have any dreadful diseases, it is perfectly fine to use as a foliar. Same rules - 1 shot per spray bottle plus water, never during the day (lights on).

2 Likes

Day 75ish… thought I lost them last week while I was in the hospital. But they perked right back up!

3 Likes

Happy growing!!! Guard dog still asleep on duty. Only one more chance :crazy_face:

2 Likes

@regnartS they look awesome my friend nice job happy growing

Getting some nice buds on the Black Cadillac and getting sugar leaves on the Purple Dawn. Did an early 21 day clean up on everything to keep the air flow going in the cramped tent.

3 Likes

Not much new… did some pruning to expose the secondary flower sights. Happy growing!!

2 Likes

Cruzing right along… Had to move the Black Caddy out to its own tent. Each one will have its own SF1000. Hopefully this will fatten the tiny little buds up some?? The Purple Dawn has taken over the 3x3.

Black Cadillac Auto…

2 Likes

Got a fresh shipment of rocket fuel!!! The tips are showing slight nute burn but I don’t see any reason to back off the dosage. Will monitor closely though. Thinking these will be on point for a 420 harvest.

2 Likes

Finally a weed room guard that takes his job seriously… haha

Black Cadillac Auto is in the dark… going to chop tomorrow…

The Purple Dawn is smelling amazing!! Couple more weeks and it will be harvest time!! Germing some Zkittlez now for the next run…

2 Likes

Sweeeet! Going to get some

Brought the AC in… trying to get some purple out of this purple dawn… the plant in the back right looks to be turning… see what happens though

1 Like

Had to step feeding up from every other day to every day now… they hungry :girl: :women_wrestling: :two_women_holding_hands:
Still feeding per Ventana feeding schedule at ph of 5.9. Not paying a bunch of attention to ppm/es just following the feeding schedule. I have found with my Purple Dawn in Coco… that sticking with the week 3 feeding will prevent nute burn. Though it is not bad, the nails are painted.

2 Likes

Almost there… starting to get a little purple

3 Likes

Well anyone checking in on this grow… here is the update…
Not sure if ya’ll remember them two pretty Master Kush cuts I’d shared pictures of a while back? Well turns out the clones had spider mites. The dude I got them from didn’t give me a heads up at all and I failed to do a proper inspection and quarantine. Sooo about two and half weeks in… Im checking on my girls and f@%k sakes! Webs everywhere on the kush cuts. I freaked out and threw them away pots and all. And did a ‘decent’ clean up of the grow area. See where this is going? Well little farther down the road I check in on my Black Cadillac Autos that are now in the tent the kush clones were in. And yup! Webs on the buds! Well I go in on them this time… throw out the Black Caddy and tear the carpet out of the room the tent were in and tear the panda film off the tent so I could really get after them this time. So thats four plants down now… thinking I’ve done well… I removed and cleaned everything that was in the area… fast forward to three days ago… the Purple Dawn. Found a couple bugs and upon further inspection did find some small webs on the fan leaves… maybe about 10 leaves between the 3 plants. Ok so I’m pretty much at harvest anyway… so I pull everything I could get at down to buds and sugar leaves. So far so good and no signs of any more bugs. O and I forgot to mention I unleashed 20 lady bugs in the grow tents… so at this point my plan is to chop the Purple Dawn and hang in the tent with a floor covered in DE to catch the little fu@ks as they fall off. Further counter measures to include… no more visitors to the grow room… furry or human… I’m also posting up a bottle of iso at the door to spray off. After all this loss, I really can’t stress cleanliness enough. I guess for some it goes without saying but I had to learn the hard way. O, and no more clones… Its popping seeds for me. Any other advise on the issue other then don’t let it happen again?? Much appreciated! Here are some pics of the Purple Dawn. Two in flush and then the third is still growing. She is becoming a monster. The trichome development is not as good as the other two in flush but I can’t wait to see how she weighs out.

Also, not sure if anyone else in the southwest has humidity issues?? But damn I’ve been threw 5 humidifiers with very little success. So now that I’m converting the room rather then adding tents… say hello to my little friend!! More to come on how it works out. I’m stoked though!:partying_face:

3 Likes

This thing… worth every penny! Humidity is now stable and just got to get a bottle in here and off we go!

First off, I’d like to thank everyone that has given advise along the way and stopped by to check out the grow. First chop of 2022! Two hanging and one going into flush tomorrow and I’m so proud of this grow. Three freebie seeds and three beautiful plants!

1 Like

Two plants dried and on cure… the buds are really larfy wich surprised me becuase they looked dense on the plant. Very sticky tho… bubble hash is the answer I believe. The count is 12 ozs between the first two plants. I expect another 7 from the last… so al in all for freebie seeds and doing some learning…Ill call it a win. Happy growing and blaze on!

5 Likes