Beginner JimmyZ

I am a combat veteran with PTSD AND have severe anxiety I have grown successfuly I might add a white widow CBD in a 2X2 tent and the product has allowed me to get rid of 90% of the VA prescriptions. I am proud of that BTW. I am wanting to grow outdoors for the first time in North Carolina where we are basically living in a sub tropical climate. I am wondering what strain of plants that will thrive in this climate. I don’t like to be high but enjoy a slight buzz. Do you have any recommendations for me to try. And yes growing my own is great therapy for me. Thank you for your response.

I would go for a sativa. I’m in the UK so not familiar with your climate. The buzz is less sedating than an indica strain. Hope this helps

I agree. Sativa is my go to for my PTSD (Navy Corpsman x 20 years). Jack Herrer will grow nice where you are. Maybe try a Pineapple Auto too?

1 Like

I would suggest a strain with high mold tolerance to deal with humidity you might have in flower there.

1 Like

I am a beginner with only one grow… can you enlighten me with what mold resistant strains you speak of ?

Sorry, should have used better vocabulary as I was on the ninth cloud in original response haha! High humidity/heavy rain areas. Thanks for your patience. 15 Mold-Resistant Cannabis Strains To Grow Easily | Grove Bags