Banana water for flush

Has anyone ever heard or may have tried this.

Don’t want to starve it out. And not quite amber

1 Like

@J-mes I’ve heard of it being used but never used it myself. It’s supposed to help leach everything but leave some potassium and phosphorus to continue flower development in the last few weeks.

That is exactly what I have found too. was hoping someone might be able to shine some light on a super flush I’ll call it. I Might just have to give it a try lol.

1 Like

Thank you for commenting on this. So I decided to go for it this morning. Made some lastnight Ph. Down to 6.2 and ppm is at 420. was about 2/3 of a gallon. Was hope it was going to be up there a bet higher but only let the banana peel set in the water for about an hour.

1 Like

@J-mes I heard and read that you were supposed to aerate it for 24 to 48 hours like doing an ACT. Hope it works for you man. Like I said I’ve never done it. I grow all organic and the way I harvest I don’t need to flush so I don’t know much about different flushing methods other than just the basics.

2 Likes

You can also let it sit in the jar for a week in the fridge if you don’t have the ability to aerate it. It’s always good to have some banana tea on hand.

2 Likes

Thank you for the information.

1 Like