Autos & Photos…

I’ve never grown autos before, but is there any reason I shouldn’t do autos and photoperiod in the same tent?seems like the autos could handle an 18/6 cycle all the way to flower, and just be ready before I went to 12/12 for the photos?
There might be something I’m missing, but I’m not too proud to ask to keep from really feeling like a fool when I end up with a WTF happened here???
All and any comments are appreciated.:+1:t3:

Thanks. Greg

1 Like

Should be fine together . . . if you want the autos to finish before you flip the photos wait until you see pistils on the autos to start your photoperiod seeds. Should give you plenty of veg growth before going to 12/12. Otherwise just let them (autos) tag along for the grow.

Depending on media and method you may have to do mixed feedings, but that is if you modify nutrients for plant stages.

Personally I don’t grow autos but I can’t see how going to 12/12 lighting would hurt them as long as you are hitting DLI for photos.

1 Like

I just finished a grow of 3 autos and 2 photos in a 3x4. Popped seeds where the photos got 8 wks of veg before harvesting the autos. Worked great and will do again

1 Like

Thanks Chuck pretty much what I was thinking. Should have the ventilation package by next Wednesday. I’ll start germinating probably the same day. That should give me a few days to stabilize the tent and introduce the girls to their new home…:+1:t3:
2 white widow autos
1 bbl gum fem
1 OG Kush fem
1 biscotti Mintz fem
1 LSD fem

What a nice fruit basket for spring! Gonna be hard waiting even that long…lol
I’ll start a new diary, and if I can stay out of the hospital I should be able to keep it up.

1 Like

Thanks for the assurance bud! Sounds like a plan and I’m sticking to it.
GB :+1:t3:

Happy new year!!!