Autoflower timing

Hope your girls are still doing well. My WW auto is coming all nicely.

I brought a microscope camera (cheap as loupe). This is what I saw.

They are 9 wks since sprout 9/15!

20201112_162528|375x500

Can’t wait!!

8 Likes

@Adcrag looking really great!! You are doing fabulous keep up the great growing!!

2 Likes

Welcome @DDDDave! Looking great @Adcrag! I’d definitely keep feeding nutes for a few weeks at least on that white widow as I’d bet it has 3 -4 weeks left. I’m excited for my first white widow to be done soon! Can’t wait to see some pics @twentyafter4!
I just yesterday changed back to an 18/6 light schedule for autos because I have more photos in with them, I had them under 24 and they were doing well it seemed though (I also turned down the light intensity to like 20% for the last 6 hours though). Here is my tiny white widow auto that is almost ready to chop (week or two maybe) :grin: Happy growing y’all! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I do not see any amber so not ready to me

3 Likes

Mike @Mrb53004, I’m glad I was thinking the same thing. At least I have a clear understanding of what I’m looking for.

Glad to know my girl is maturing nicely.

Have a good weekend

2 Likes

Cool buds. When should I use notes and what should I use? My dirt is Fox Farm OF. Lemon Haze and Candy Cream are my strands. Mars 2000 is my light. And tent is 48x48x80.

3 Likes

Thanks, you too. PS - when taking pictures of trichomes, try to not do the pistils and focus more on the frosty stuff you see on the small “sugar leaves” below them. Look at Coolbubs pic. See that stuff that looks like frost, that is where we need to look at the trikes, not at the pistils. And remember, the tops turn before the lower flowers so dig in to get a pic. By the way, what microscope camera did you get.

2 Likes

@DDDDave, I’m sure you’ll get a lot of varying opinions on that, and those with more experience, but I just use the foxfarms OF as well along 3 nutrient system, (grow, big bloom, and bloom). And then I use unsulphured molasses, FF open sesame, big bloomz, and cha ching in flowering along with the base nutes.

I give young plants just a tiny bit of big bloom every few days to feed the mycorrhizae (great white mycorrhizae) I mix in with the seedlings. I then start adding in the grow nutes at around week 3 with the big bloom.

2 Likes

Looking good man really dig that microscope gonna have to get me one heres a few pics of the girls

6 Likes

Mike, sorry I missed this. I got it from Amazon.

Not sure if I like it, trying to focus is awkward lol.

1 Like

Man @CoolBubs she looks amazing. My WW auto is kinda struggling. Turned light green, hope I didn’t damage her.

Enjoy

1 Like

Thanks! Yours are looking good to me! :grin: Though maybe if they are looking too light green/almost yellow then you might need to add more nitrogen into the feeding schedule. What nutrients are you using @Adcrag?

Botanicare full strength twice wk & water & molasses as needed. I’m pH 6.2 - 6.5.

Will be checking soon, I’ll take pictures

Thanks

1 Like

Good morning @CoolBubs, this is what she looks like today.

Temp 73°/51% RH. Feed with the Ripening amt for Botanicare Pure blend pro. Getting PPM meter today.

Have an amazing day.

2 Likes

My trichomes are looking cloudy (to me ??), look for amber. Pistils beginning to curl & brown.

I pray we make it over the finish line. I’ve made her drying box and everything lol.

Take care

1 Like

NOT YET - LOOKS GREAT. You got some great flowering going on.Have patience my patawan, it will be time when it is time. Virtue will be bestowed upon you for life lessons. And a great buzz too! :yum:

3 Likes

Good morning @Adcrag! Great looking so far! Some fan leaves will turn yellow and die off at the end, still maybe a little nitrogen deficient overall, but still great health. (Also I could be wrong about that, just looks to me like it me maybe yellowing from that, but I’d follow the advice from some of the more experienced people here!). The pistils starting to brown and curl is definitely a good sign that you are in the finishing stretch! :seedling: :grin:

1 Like

Build a stand that extends around plant and they work get.
But holdi[quote=“Adcrag, post:30, topic:1553, full:true”]
Mike, sorry I missed this. I got it from Amazon.

Not sure if I like it, trying to focus is awkward lol.
[/quote]

ng it dont work for beans.

1 Like

Make a stand that extends around plant and it works great. Holding dont work worth beans

1 Like

@adcrag Those yellowing fan leaves on the bottom are just your plant focusing on growing the Bud and throwing those big fan leaves to the ground.you could prune all those off there with no damage to the plant. And she will look much healthier if you do that. Its the time in life for that plant for you to start pulling all the big leaves and pruning up to the bottom of the branches so she can concentrate on just growing the Bud I would trim it like the one in this picture.

3 Likes