Are these aphids?

My gorilla glue auto flower is about a week away from harvest and is looking really good. However, some bugs suddenly showed up. I think they are aphids. I have attached a photo. Sorry for the quality but it was the best I could do. My question is should I treat the plant this close to harvest or just let it go? In the past when I get pests I have used Captain Jack’s Deadbug. I just don’t know if I should be treating a plant this close to harvest. Thoughts?

1 Like

Aphids

Buy some ladybugs and let them loose

4 Likes

I’m with @Mrb53004. Lady bugs or hand removal or both this late. I would also wash the buds when you harvest to get rid of anything left from them.

1 Like

Soapy water still is used at this period I believe

Fortunately, it looks like I caught the aphid problem early enough. It may have only been isolated to a couple of fan leaves. I removed the leaves and I haven’t seen anymore aphids.

3 Likes

i tried ladybugs twice, 750 per container. On the morning release, they were there for 2 hours and flew off. Next day got a store credit for the failed 1st release and did a late evening release of 750 ladybugs, all but a few were gone in the morning, and the remainders flew off before noon. I did spot 2 or 3 in the next day, then nothing. So This failed to work for me.

1 Like