App for cropping photos

ok since everyone is having trouble loading pictures i found an app on Google play you can download works great try it out!!!:v::v:

3 Likes

You are awesome. Thank you for this. :v:t2: :star_struck:

1 Like

@Hippy1978 :v:mine works with no app needed and :laughing: No Google Phart-os

2 Likes

What kind of phone done you have

1 Like

You are so awesome, do you know that? I love that I woke up to laugh at your shenanigans.

2 Likes

@Hippy1978 @kmac03 Samsung A21 T-mobile or i slap pics onto puter but phone’s easier :laughing: Dang sitting at that puter table is like Getting Change or Quarters now days. to Dang hard

1 Like

Get a tablet? I’m so spoiled, I’m not trying to sit at a desk either. I’m going to have to get one of those pilates balls just to sit there now since I have a COVID cushion.

2 Likes

@kmac03 nah, my phone works good and Uh my recliner real good :national_park:

2 Likes

Just don’t roll all the way backwards. Though funny for others. :upside_down_face: :grin: :rofl:

2 Likes

@kmac03 :laughing: i have 88 of these lil frosted turds

2 Likes

I’m envious! :star_struck:

@kmac03 @Hippy1978

2 Likes

The hook is stronger because the branch is bigger? Do you have to change it many times? I’m assuming (ugh) you don’t go by traditional timing as far as flowering/harvest times? I feel like yours are energy based, however, I’ve been so blasted wrong before it’s embarrassing. :rofl: :v:t2:

1 Like

@kmac03 , i don’t have to change, i took those hooks off that Columbo plant i harvested and swtiched is all Hooks are much easier though. Puff LUMBO!!

:wink: Help! Eye Hit

1 Like

Hahaha! I don’t recall the plant, but that’s not surprising sometimes when healing, I can slip in and out of ‘consciousness’ and then back again where it all joins back together. I think I’m good now. Looks like a bud that would allow me to just hit that flat static line that is by no means cause for alarm. Heavenly. :star_struck: :upside_down_face: :pray:t2:

1 Like

@kmac03 my wife takes very good care of our seed storage but i still can’t believe that old columbian seed germinated. it’s so Gold the camera freaks out

1 Like

Are you giving the middle finger? If so, it looks fantastic! :upside_down_face: :v:t2:

@kmac03 if you look over in How to Grow Gorrilla Glue # 4 Feminized you’ll see that Columbian seed as a seedling somewhere around when my wife bought some potting soil and i had to fight gnats

1 Like