Anyone growing cbd cream and cheese?

Mine are big and boisterious but are very pale. Are they typically a lighter shade of green?

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum. I haven’t grown that strain but I know others here have. The ladies are looking nice.

1 Like

@metaridley I’ve got two CBD Cream and Cheese growing from Homegrown Cannabis Company. In the early stages of my grow, mine looked the same color as all my other strains. It could just be a nitrogen deficiency. Also check the ph of the water and soil. Should be between 6.0 and 6.5.

This is what my CBD Cream and Cheese looked like in July when they were in veg. If you look at the two other plants in the background on the left and right(right side is Peyote Cookies and left side is Bruce Banner x Chocolope), they’re all roughly the same color. It should be a nice green color. Definitely check your ph first. Then try adjusting your nutrients.

3 Likes

Thankyou i will :grinning:im uber excited now

1 Like

@metaridley No problem. @MDBuds also has a ton of information on growing and he’s super knowledgeable about nutrients and such. You can hit him up also if you have more issues. Keep it :fire:. Here’s my CBD Cream and Cheese in flower about 3 weeks ago.

1 Like

Thanks for the info. Shes a beauty!

1 Like

They all look healthy to me. Looks like there was a bit of a rough start for a few with the yellowing bottom leaves but the new growth is all a nice bright healthy green. Healthy foliage can be anywhere from a light green to a medium green.

2 Likes