Anyone grow HCC bubblegum auto

I just went through a grow with bubblegum auto and I stunted both the girls with excess nutrients…13" high and tiny harvest,7g apiece…
So if someone has grown bubblegum auto,I would like to know how tall your girls got…Trying to figure out what companion plants I can grow with comparable hights…Really could use some input

1 Like

I haven’t grown it as of yet, but my room is a mess at the moment. It may be incoming for the future. Hope you don’t mind my tagging along for knowledge.

1 Like

Hi @Wildbill I grew 1 Bubblegum Auto last summer outside, she grew to about 30" with no training. Yielded just over 2 ounces dry. Fox Farm soil and nutes for the entire grow. Smelled like candy!

1 Like

WOW…Nice…Is her strain genetics HCC…I’ve bought the same name strain from two different seed banks in the past…Night & day difference…One grew like a Sativa tall,
The other like a Indica stout…

1 Like

Yes, I bought an HCC Auto-flower pack. I grew 1 Bubblegum, and 1 Jack Herer. The Jack Here was leaning more sativa, she grew about 4 foot.

I gave 1 of each to my son in law, same pots and soil. His turned out much different, much lower yield and quality. Same genetics, same soil grown 1 mile away, same sunlight. Water, Fertilizer and care were the main differences. Genetics is important but so is environment and care.

1 Like

I bought the auto magic mix pack last year.
Bubblegum, jack herer,ogkush. Maybe the same…Your jack herer looks great…Wasn’t sure about tossing a few autos outdoors coming up this summer…After seeing the photos, I know I will, along with some feminized…I’m thinking the Og kush and the Bubblegum will be compatible together with comparable canopy…I’m mindful that I
overthink after a good bowl…Down the rabbit hole I go

1 Like

Yep, same pack. Depending on your zone if you start in March you could get two auto grows and be done by October :seedling: :herb: :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

I am germinating some bubble gum autos right now. I know it will be a while but I will share whst I learn.

Y’all are going to make me want to start more seeds. :grimacing:

Good luck with the HCG Bubblegum. Popped 6 seeds, got 2 to throw taproot, then nothing after planting.

I ordered the same mix pack. All other seeds did good, but BBG.

I have attempted to grow 6 bbg autos. 1 made it to planting. It grew but was stunted. Maybe 6 grams dry. I have 2 beans left. Not sure what to try with them. Out of 26 seeds from hgc auto strains this is the only strain that baffles me. I have had 1 seed from different strains fail and that was my fault. I wish someone who has done well with bbg auto share how they did it.

I cannot get the bbg autos to germ. Been through 4 seeds and only one even cracked. I seem to have problems with this strain only, so far. It’s a Midwest strain and I’m in the Midwest, lol

1 Like

You would think hgc would address this problem. No one that I have talked to has been successful with bbg autos

1 Like

Perhaps their excess stockpile of bbg autos will give a hint. It’s a shame, really, such a great and well known strain. It was my first choice of seed purchase.

Bubblegum autos from HGC suck…Out of 6 seeds,2 didn’t germinate,2 were stunted and produced 7g apiece…The photo is a Bubblegum auto at 9 weeks…No bud sites yet…So wait and see.,I have 1 seed left…I thought I’d chime in with why isn’t HGC protecting their reputation by addressing the problem with this strain…The other photos are Blueberry autos from a trusted breeder…And they are rocking

1 Like

Really BAD seeds HGC!!

1 Like