Anyone grow bubblegum auto

The Bubblegum auto are totally covered in leaves…They look like little bushes…Should I pull leaves at 4 weeks or wait…Or do nothing…

1 Like

Being an auto and having such a good canopy on these girls, I would just LST and get some of those branches spread / bent to broaden the canopy more. It is an Indica hybrid so it remains stocky but you want to let the light and sir get through to those inner nodes. Later you can defoliate a little and remove some fan leaves but just train for now. Really nice looking by the way.

2 Likes

I’d have to agree with @Mrb53004

Thanks,They just seemed really bushy Leafy…So bubblegum grows light this…It should be a fun grow watching…Bubblegum…I grew WW auto last year under T5s and scrog…And might I say a real pain…The light is a Viparspectra 2500…What you see is 12" above canopy at 40% on dimmer switch…Really pleased with light…Bought it for $175 around black Friday…No more T5s…

1 Like

Those T5 are great for seeding and now you can repurpose with LED in fluorescent tubes. Bubblegum is a good numbing agent for the body. I have the vipaspectra - the newer version -XS series, killa light. I would increase to 60% to be ready for flower. You gotta be right around the corner if these are auto’s… At 12" that is understandable. I am at 18" when my plants are in this stage so power / height…kinda works out. If you do not want to raise the light, then maybe only 10% up on tha power but you do have to get ready for flowering and that means cranking that light

1 Like

I have a lux meter on my phone…I’m at 54000lux or 1000ppf from canopy…Next week I’ll raise the light and crank it up…I think this light is amazing and looking forward to future grows

1 Like