Amnesia Auto help!

I planted my amnesia auto the same time I planted my blackjack auto. The blackjack has finished flowering and has already been harvested but the amnesia has yet to flower. It looks like there might be some pistils starting making me think its about to flower but it has been like that for a few weeks. I started this grow in mid October so it has been almost 3 months and still not flowered? I did read that the amnesia does take longer to grow but does 3 months without budding sound right? The plant looks healthy otherwise little droopy leaves but not too bad.

1 Like

I can’t dismiss that it is a genetic problem but the possibility exist that you got a photo, not an auto. Mix ups happen. I have never heard of an auto going 3 months and just breaking pistils, but then again, I am never surprised at stuff that happens. Stuff happens. Go with it or kick the light schedule and temps to induce the flowering if it is all that is left in the environment

2 Likes

Thats what Im starting to think. Another amnesia auto I had in the same pack started flowering just after 3 weeks it went quick. I did switch the light cycles to 12/12 for about a week because I was going to be gone and had one photo in there that I have been taking out each night keeping it in a separate dark place. I am wondering if that is when the few pistils started to form and them stopped when I switched it back to 20/4. I only had it in a 1 gallon pot and its 2.5 ft tall.

2 Likes

II run my auto’s at 20/4 also. I have a couple of -re-veg photo in with all my auto. GDP and BuBBaKush - both have gone back into veg mode very well. Patience. Just think about raining her in case she is a photo. Do not wait until she is 5’ tall and decide she is so big she is gonna hit the lights, what do I do now…

2 Likes