Am I there yet?

On day 62 Kush XL (I think).
Tough grow season. Between super-cell storms, bugs, rabbits, deer, mold and even a bear, I will be glad to get this into harvest. The day I do, I will germinate my Strawberry Cheese Autos that I am doing in a tent. Outdoors is great but entails a lot more variables.
In my loupe, I think I see milky and maybe some amber. Not as much in the images. Looking for a second or 3rh opinion.

4 Likes

Showing some clear triches in pics 3 and 4. Looking good otherwise!

1 Like

you will always find a mix of trikes…clear, cloudy, amber
if you look at your stigmas, that says the buds are ready and do not confuse buds with sugar leaves and different buds mature at different rates based on location (up, down, interior, exterior). Even on the same bud you can have different maturity
Looking at the stigma, that is ready

1 Like

Better get those buds before the bear does!

1 Like

@SlingShot Chop Chop :+1:

My Garden guard

She’s about 5 feet from my raised bed. Seems more interested in the camera and the pear tree.

1 Like

5 feet from the national park is to close :laughing:

1 Like

I always check my bottom buds first and then go to top buds and most of the time i harvest top buds couple weeks before cutting the bottom

2 Likes

It is moot since I harvested three days ago. I was seeing some amber and the harvest went well.

1 Like

@SlingShot did you see amber on most of the buds some will be slower than others

I was checking about mid-way down the stem. I started seeing some that looked like weak iced-tea. With a big storm coming in for a week, I did the chop.
I can tell by the curing smell that I did OK.

1 Like