Critical bilbo got them from homegrown cannabis

2 Likes

Looking phenomenal! :v:t2:

2 Likes

I’m loving the purple tones!

Great grow @Vorie5 :+1::v:

2 Likes

@Vorie5
So I got those also with almost ALL MY ORDERS as the freebies. I have been waiting for someone’s harvest so I had something to compare it to. Fantastic…After you cure, make sure you let us know the effects and taste!!!
Great job bringing it to crop

2 Likes

Well not sure how long I will stay on this sight it sounds like everyone is wanting to make it like FB and other sights and asking about dating sights what the hell

1 Like

Whatchoo talkin’ bout? You can hang out with me and others. Am I not good enough? :wink:

1 Like

I like the way this site is i just don’t want them to make it like Facebook and all that dramatic sites

1 Like

Is that what’s happening? If you are talking about the world’s marketing requirements to market to young and pretty individuals with no disposable income without listening to the consumers with the finances to use purchase power, well there is always a place to answer to those needs. Don’t fret.

@Daddy1971
What THE SITE DOES AND WHAT WE DO ARE 2 DIFFERENT THINGS. Our portion is pretty much controlled by us. If you find subjects that are off topic and not conducive, make a NEW TOPIC and any time someone deviates, select the post and ask to have it removed. That is why we have a moderator.
I am a big FAN of yours and would be extremely disappointed if you left

2 Likes

My sentiments exactly! :v:t2: :star_struck: