All the girls are planted!🥰

Finally got all the survivors transplanted and the flood and drain table is functioning right. For this grow I will be growing 2 Blue Razzsicle (Now&Later X Maitai #4) and Concord Crush (Sundae Driver X Maitai #4) using 2 Mars Hydro ts1000w (adding the TSL 2000w later). I will keep this grow updated as much as possible and would love all feedback.

5 Likes

@SL1CC the excitement builds during this time! Great set up! And definitely keep us posted

3 Likes

SL1CC let me know how that TLS 2k works out. I have been thinking of adding it to my tent as I have half a tent open (4x8x6.5). I like the idea of a rectangular rather than square lamp. I am using the other half with the XS1500 and a Beelux 1000W LED Full Spectrum Upgrade Dual Switch & Dual Chips
BTW, your FDT is cranking…so clean! We wanna see how those babies fare so keep us in the loop

2 Likes

I will definitely keep you updated and if I can I will try to upload a video of the lights when I install it.

2 Likes

Thanks! I will definitely keep you updated.

2 Likes

Wow loving that setup. Man so clean. This is gonna be fun to watch. Please keep us updated.

2 Likes

I wanna run in and make it dirty, like when you were little and got new white sneakers and some idiot ran up and stomped them… :cry:

2 Likes