ALL Reefer is Good

As we all strive for unattainable perfection, I consider that even the weakest, crappiest plant grown in dirt under the sun will flower and those flowers will get you high. I once planted some seeds in a shaded rocky place that was covered with landscape bark mulch. Three seeds sprouted, survived the summer and flowered, one female, two males. The tallest was 2 inches. The female grew a single seed from a bud that was as large as a pea. I didn’t even dry it out, just tossed it in a pipe and fired it up. Got a buzz.

1 Like

LoL…:sunglasses::call_me_hand: did u plant the seed?

1 Like

Damn! I should have…

You Might of got a Pheno!:sunglasses:

Back in the day me and my friends used to smoke leaf if we could get our hands on it. Never got much more than a headache.

Right now Im smoking some of my very first harvest. Some larfy buds I cut off of one of my girls who got hit with spider mites. She’s doing much better now (see my profile pic).

I sort of arranged them in my trim bin and put it in front of the AC and sorta forgot about em. Checked em yesterday and they were dry enough - and sticky. Ive smoked way worse then these.

I dont taste any spider mite (maybe they’re better fresh?) :rofl: Just lemon and pine. It’s pretty nice actually.

2 Likes

Congratulations on your first harvest! There is nothing better than smoking flowers that you grew yourself. Spider mites and all…

4 Likes

I’ll pass on the “Spider mites and all” but [poll type=regular results=always public=true chartType=bar]

Spider mites

• Who smokes cannabis with Spider mites?
    [/poll]

I was joking but on further reflection:
Spider mites will likely abandon a dead, dried hanging plant. Or they will die from lack of water. I think I’d rather vape or incinerate the occasional tiny spider corpse than inhale whatever I’d have to put on the plant to get rid of a little bug that wants to share. I definitely have no problem with introducing a hitchhiking mite or two into an alcohol-based tincture, which is my preferred method of ingestion.

2 Likes

Yeah man, don’t spider-shame my buds. :rofl:

Actually I’d be interested in seeing the results of that poll, if people were honest about it. And it ought to include a 3rd option - “can’t say for certain since I’ve smoked weed I got from the black market”. Check.

I’ve posted some pretty pictures but it’s been far from perfect. I made plenty of mistakes and I hope to learn from them.

1 Like

I Still hate the spider mites

1 Like

Life finds a way, but you want to grow properly or why bother???

Yeah, maybe I should give up the fight and burn it all down.

@snoleperd76 Of course we should do our best, I just want to point out that we shouldn’t get discouraged by less than perfect results. The dispensaries sell “perfect” weed, lacking only heart and soul. I prefer my heat stressed, rained-on, bug-nibbled plants grown with my loving hands on my terroir.

3 Likes

Your absolutely right.

1 Like