AK-47 finishing up

Look! I had to share with others who will appreciate her beauty. Her leaves are turning black as she’s finishing up. :heart_eyes::black_heart:

5 Likes

Over feeding? Purple and black can be genetic but can be nutrient pk overfeeding also, or just temps. Hate to burst anyone’s bubble. I won’t lie and tell you nice harvest. What age and let us know the harvest weight. It looks frosty. I don’t think the leaf color is an indicator of a good harvest. How many weeks? It can’t be ready right? week 9 for me from seed

this is still about 3 weeks from harvest

2 Likes

Well I think she’s simply beautiful @GhostGirl !

6 Likes

Very nice grow!!there some great looking girls!!

3 Likes

@GhostGirl looks good to me, i haven’t had one turn colors! Too hot i suppose :yin_yang:

1 Like

Thank you. I’ve only had outside ones change colors as they finish (due to season change). This is an AK-47 Auto. She started flowering before week 4, so she’s a bit stubby but very frosty. Definitely not over feeding. All of my babies are very healthy. I thought at first the leaves turning jet black was just because they are touching the basement wall, but the whole plant is turning now. The buds are all turning a dark purple as well. Just a beautiful little girl. :black_heart:

7 Likes

yes. She’s a beauty! Please come back and tell us how she smokes! :heart:

1 Like