Agh! My babies!

The other day my leaves seemed fine…today I see this! My plants are almost a month old. One is a G-13 the other is a Pineapple. Both are auto’s. Both are grown in a mixture of Fox Farm Ocean & 1/4 Happy Frog. I have not added any nutes. It’s not rust…it doesn’t rub off. I’m at a loss :frowning:

1 Like

@Kris that’s calmag and micro deficiencies. Autos use a lot of micros because of the accelerated growth. Just give them some calmag along with some molasses and liquid kelp and make sure you keep the pH in range and they’ll bounce back.

Just watch the new growth for recovery because immobile nutrient issues won’t show recovery on the old growth and affected leaves but if the new growth comes in healthy the problem is solved.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I didn’t think they would need anything at such a young age, but then….being auto’s they are already 1/3 of the way through their growth cycle.

Would you add all three nutes at the same time, or spread them out through different watering?

I am so thankful for all the help I have received through this forum. Thanks again!!

1 Like

@Kris I personally use them all together with good results.

1 Like

Keep us posted on how your babies are recovering

1 Like