Acapulco Pupil harvest timing

I’m growing an Acapulco Gold hybrid indoors and the flowering time can range from 12-20 weeks according to the breeder.
I’m in week 15 of flower and was planning to harvest today because of travel plans. I have done 2 flushes using GH Flora Kleen and gave the plants a 48 hour dark period.
The runoff water after the flush showed PPM 500.

My travel plans have changed and as I looked at the plants and trichomes they still need more time.
Question: Should I let the plants grow in the flushed soil using only ph water?
Or should I resume feeding lightly with FloraNova and flush again in a few weeks?
Or feed lightly with 0-10-10?
I haven’t grown this strain before and can’t predict when they’ll be ready for harvest.
These pics were taken about a week ago.

5 Likes

Beautiful Acapulco Gold!

What are the trichomes showing you today?

I would just finish them with watering without any more nutes since they’re so close

5 Likes

I agree…no more nutes or you can change the hormonal balance…You should have enough leftover nutes in the soil to carry yourself the rest of the way

4 Likes

Thanks!
There are not a lot of trichomes in general. There is a distinct lack of frost. I don’t know if temps got too high and I had some issues with nutrients (too much nitrogen in flower and then rusty looking leaves due to cal mag deficiency). When I look under a 60x loupe they seem generally clear some getting cloudy. I don’t see any amber.

4 Likes

me neither, I see milky so you got time. You could use ice cubes on the soil to water and the cold will help promote the terpines / frosty. Get the rh down and temps as low as possible too. If you can move dark to 14 or 16 hours, even better…WINTER TIME

4 Likes

Thanks!
Less is more is my sense too.
I’ve got the lights 11-13 and I’ll bump to 10-14.

2 Likes