About the Autoflower Suport category

Autos, like photoperiod strains, go through the same life cycle phases but at rapid rates. From the time the seeds germinate, it takes anywhere from 6 to 12 weeks to be ready for harvest. Hence, their nutritional requirements and growing conditions would not be the same. They also need special care, such as avoiding transplanting and causing stress. Generally, they are easier to cultivate than other seed types. Not sure, this is where you can find the answers or ask the questions.

7 Likes

First inside grower. Problem, planted AK47 auto, was doing great till it got about 8in tall then it has started to bud. What did I do wrong.

WELCOME! I hope your experience on this site matches the one I’ve had & continue to have.

You’ve done nothing wrong. My largest granddaddy purple was 14" tall.
Nothing.
Autos flower when they want to flower. However, that being said, she could possibly go into flower when stressed.

I believe the other growmies on this site will weigh in soon.

I’ve only had one harvest using autos, and they all flowered without me changing the light cycle ( I kept mine on a 24/7 cycle), or adding or amending anything.
Peace & good luck. Posting pics will help a great deal. :sunglasses: :laughing: :v:t6:

3 Likes

ALSO, u might try clicking on the hamburger menu in the upper right corner and clicking on ‘plant care’ to find active members there that can give to advice you.

After I germinate my auto flower seeds would it be better to put them in a large pot and leave them in it till harvest time

1 Like

Hello, I started with 2 auto’s ( Train Wreck ) I think in case 1 died, I would still have 1. They both survived but I stunted the Growth of 1 of them, sad face, but they still went the length. I think I will try again. I have a few seeds left. Did not they were kinda hard to grow, till I grew it, then read all the mistakes I did. Love this forum!

1 Like

I purchased the standard pack of nutrients.

I’m on week 6 - Blueberry Auto, outdoor,3 plants,

Just wondering what bag should I be using? How much of it? How often,?

Thanks

The biggest challenge I’ve seen people have with autos is over nutrition and watering. With autos they want you to keep it simple.

51 day, 3 foot gorilla skittles