A Beginner’s Guide with Kyle Kushman. EP 7: Planting Your Seeds

Originally published at: https://homegrowncannabisco.com/grow-your-own-with-kyle-kushman/how-to-grow-marijuana/a-beginners-guide-with-kyle-kushman-ep-7-planting-your-seeds/

Welcome to Grow Your Own with Kyle Kushman! Congratulations! You now have lovely sprouted seeds, and it is time to plant them to the ground. In this episode, I’ll show you how to do it right using three germinated seeds and these easy-to-find materials: Plastic soda cups (one seed per cup)Vegamatrix GrowScissorPlastic cling wrapRubber band…

just put them in the cups and transferred to my tent green house. how long do the lights stay on? i have a small bank of multi color grow LED’s setup on a timer.

@evansj2 For seedlings you want 18 hours of light between 200 and 400 PPF.

I put my seeds in a wet, not real wet, piece of toilet paper, put it under the sink in a little ON Nicotine pouch box, and in about 3 or 4 days I plant them and put them in the window until the first fan leaves come out. Then Go into cycling.in my grow closet. I’m too cheap to buy a tent. A wall full of aluminum foil does really well.