6 Week old Auto White Widow

So she’s preflowering, no white on buds yet. I over watered Wednesday, thank goodness she’s ok.
WW

GDP

Happy Halloween everyone.

8 Likes

Looks good @Adcrag !

Nice and bushy

It’s surprising how fast they can recover from being over watered

Cannabis is a very hearty plant! :+1::v:

4 Likes

My next grow is 4 days out of the ground and it is 2 white widows feminized photo. Excited to try the white widow!!

7 Likes

Wow, do you grow in those bins?? I’m new to it all.

2 Likes

Thanks, can’t wait til they go to harvest!!

3 Likes

I do grow in those tubs mostly because I’m only growing 2 plants this time. I have the space and I think the more dirt the better, never hurts. If I was doing more than 2 plants I would probly drop down to 5 gallon bucket

2 Likes

@dmtscravey you can never go wrong with more dirt. My healthiest plants are always in 10 gallon or larger pots. Less watering and less nutrient supplementation needed means there’s less to go wrong and stunt your plant.

I wish I had the space to grow monster plants indoor like I would outdoor.

I think I might just limit my next grow to 2 to 4 large plants myself so I can use my 10 gallon pots with my super soil recipe and just water seed to harvest.

3 Likes

BOO :dizzy_face: Happy Halloween

1 Like

Boo to you too !! @Dollàrbill

1 Like

Happy Halloween :skull::imp: everyone

2 Likes

Definitely gonna enjoy some good bud & sweets.

Happy Halloween

1 Like

I see, do you put new dirt every grow??

1 Like

I do not put all new dirt every grow unless I’m doing financially good at the time then I do buy new dirt. but a lot of times I just take the leaves and debris that are along my fence line and break them up inside the dirt that’s there and mulch it all up good make sure it’s good aerated and everything and just plant in it again.

2 Likes

My root ball had completely filled my 3 gal pot, I threw it all away but pot.

3 Likes

I usually just pull the main root out and chop the rest of the fine Roots up with the dirt and reuse it I think they ad to the soil and help it bmore loomy.

2 Likes

I’ll have to try that when I pull my GDP some time in January.
I’ll be watching for your next grow31​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Break up those roots, wash and cut them, dry and grind them up, put in stuff. It’s great with plantain and cocoa butter, I hear.

@Adcrag Good Example of a plants feeder roots you got there. Wider The Grow Area the Wider the Plant and those big bins @dmtscravey is using will Be Huge. the Feeder Roots can be judged by the Furthest Leaf Tips grown if it wasn’t Over Watered

Looks Like @Adcrag Watered Perfectly. :yum: these are 5 gallon bucket buds

1 Like

You trim your buds really well. They look tasty!!

1 Like

@DollarBill

2 Likes