4th week into flower

Trichs are staring to flourish on the tops, just curious to when they will start to take off

Hi bud they look healthy. While you have time I would do some training and think about some Lollypop ping. Should have done in veg or day 21 of flower so not that far out. Just take bottom 1/4 off. Throw or make clones. Just don’t go mad with pruning. More on lst. Open em up.
It’s just I see a lot of lower buds that may/may not end up as airy larfe being much further from light.
Unless growing outside then maybe get another opinion. I’ve never grown outside. Shit UK weather prevents it. So an auto seems best for me outside

Looking good Nathan! Progressing well… A little tip burn a couple nodes back they seem to be pushing through now. Nows great time to clean up the lower thirds and open the middles up a little is at end of third week or end of stretch so you are in great shape heading to stacking. You should see all the tops stack heavy over the next few weeks but clean the lower thirds and push the energy to where the light is.

Hey, what strain are these?

Ps. I would probably change the pre-filter on the carbon filter. LOL im a bit obsessive.

Is that plant at the front smaller? Or is it same plant?
If so I’d elevate It so your canopy ismore level.