3 lady's I've played with

Here is a kany kush and zdf with a ghost that I’ve watch grow all summer. Buds are starting but weather may just freeze them out we will wait n see

6 Likes

I have seen it snow on my plants and they come back. Soil temps are more important. If you can keep the 45°f and above, if only for a small FREEZE…they will last. Cover the ground like the cover fruit tress with blankets to protect them from cold snaps, overnight freezes

4 Likes

Me too @Mrb53004 and i have also have had it frost on them and not hurt them and some strains it has killed them to

4 Likes

you know my solution helps in times of drought and freeze…This stuff will even hold water (hydroscopic) during times of heat stress, and reduce (lower) the freezing temp of dew on the plant

5 Likes

I am a gonna try. It’s all I can do.

1 Like

Some shots after the rain. I go out and shake the water off every time. Keeps the mold and or bud rot away.

3 Likes

Well they are developing and doing well we shall see if I can make middle to end of october

3 Likes

They are developing nice won’t get huge by the time it’s super cold. But looks like I might make 17 of October before the first hard freeze. I have visquine and big fluffy towels to wrap the pots in so I am going give it my best to at least get a small yeild of viable buds

2 Likes

don’t forget, plants can survive a snow / freeze as long as the soil / roots do not go below 45/40°f
cover at night with something like burlap (what old timers used to wrap their fruit tress for the winter)
As long as the day is above 45/50, they will continue

5 Likes

My sativa is turning nice :purple_circle::purple_circle::purple_circle:

4 Likes

Well seasons over it was 29 when I got up everything was frost and straight droop city. Oh well not a biggy bubble bags it will be

29? where the heck are you. My yard is still hitting the mid 90’s

Las Vegas

2 Likes

3200 ft up on a mountain it’s will 20° monday

1 Like

funny how we wish for what we don’t have until we have it
What I would give for a clod snap like that…we are lucky if in winter get that cold
My family are still in shorts and tee shirts and probably will be until Jan or Feb
The flip side is ----we are still running our a/c full time at 74 and it runs ALL DAY LONG and most of the night

2 Likes

26° this morn brrrr :joy::joy::joy:

we just opened our doors around 2 or 3 days ago to let some MORNING cool air flow through the house. By 10am, doors are closed and A/C is back on

2 Likes

1 Like

I bet it’s nice and peaceful too! My kind of weather, for sure.

1 Like

Yes I love it. But was a little early this year.

1 Like