2nd Grow... Ruined 1st

I may have posted a double photo on accident.

Anyways, I ruined my 1st grow (not great to begin with) by letting her bloom too long… junk.

This time, using Goldleaf auto, I have what appear to be 2 budding runts and 1 fairly decent (though not large by anyone’s standard. This is 4 months and a day or 2.

Could someone please advise how they look to you? Lots of amber but still white pistol growth. I really don’t know what stage these are at. Some okay sized buds on the largest plant except in the still growing lower areas. The runts are small buds but buds none the less…

Not expecting a big haul but any help from you guys would be welcomed greatly!

Thanks… (now I’ll see if my pics were downloaded… lol).

Photo didn’t work. I’ll try attaching them to my post… if it appears…

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

4 months and 2 days from sprout… ( my bad).

1 Like

@Seamus in my experience if your trichs are amber you need to harvest regardless of what the hairs are showing…

1 Like

Thank you! Wish they were bigger though… but you’re the experienced & wise one.

1 Like

@Seamus this forum can help you be the grower you want to be…use the search function for topics already discussed…we all want you to be successful so you can share your secrets with us…with each grow you will get better

3 Likes

@Seamus try this type stuff. a way to help get more buds but i don’t want to but in your forum. you may flag it for removal. i won’t be offended at all. Merry Christmas :wave:

!

1 Like

@Seamus it’s all fun

1 Like