2 weeks of life, drooping

End of 2nd week of life 4 Blue Dream fems looking droopy the past few days. Everything I found online says over or under watering. First time grower here. Can any experienced growers tell me their thoughts from the pics? I gave a mist shower and put some domes on to see how they react with a little more regulated moisture. They seem way too small and young to have to transplant already…:smirk::sweat_smile::thinking::thinking::thinking: open to all input!

1 Like

I also should mention 2 of them had really tiny root tips coming out of the bottom of their starter pots. Just feels like they are way too small and young to have to transplant already…

Have you started feeding? If so I would. Those pots look a bit big but if they are outgrowing pots maybe transplant to an intermediate home. I’d check for roots. Tip pot upside down with your hand holding everything and just let it slide out to check then put back. Unless loads of roots od get her healthy first. Over watering looks the suspect. Bit small to be root bound. Give more details… Temp, humidity,light, and the rest. @mcpuffdaddy24

3 Likes

Needs be.transplsnted.water.around it.not.directly on.it.:ok_hand:

1 Like

Have them in an AC Infinity 4x4 w/ their Controller 69. 400W full-spectrum grow light with Samsung LM301B LEDs. 20/4 light schedule. Temps around 77F lights on and around 72F lights off give or take a degree or 2. RH been around 55% fluctuating up or down a bit. Waiting for humidifier in the mail so I am using the wet towel method for now haha. They’re in Fox Farm Light Warrior. I’m going to be transplanting them into Fox Farm Ocean Forest. Do you think it may help them if I fill in the top of the starter pots with some ocean forest? Would that give them a little extra food if that’s what is wrong?

Looks like a bigger home and less direct moisture(watering). Transplant to some nice room temp medium and watch her take off! Happy growing!