12 fo banana kush outdoor

Kind of scared of height and yield. I am sure it isn’t a real problem but my banana kush feminized is over 12 feet. Hoping to harvest soon because you can start to see behind my tree line … I have read so much about when to harvest but how to really tell?

7 Likes

That’s awesome! :sunglasses:

She looks to be pretty early in flower - from what I can see you probably have 5-6 weeks left to go. She should slow down on the stretching at this point though, so she’s probably just about done getting taller.

1 Like

Ok thanks. I thought by October she would be started indoors in March but she busted out of tent

2 Likes

Wow she’s a beaut :partying_face: but I definitely agree, she should be done stretching but you’re looking at several weeks of flower remaining. Hope she produces well for you and would love to see a few end result pics!!

4 Likes

Also not really sure of outdoor style but it may pay dividends to tie them branches down so you get more light in the ol girls lower sites :man_shrugging:t2: Maybe someone with more experience outside can shelf some light on that matter!

1 Like

Yes she is so tall. I heard the strain is prone to mold but so far so good. Thanks for help

1 Like

I guess you needed the 12 man Coleman tent. Ha.

That is a real impressive beast. I bet you could pull 5 lbs off that if it finishes. I am always too scared to let them get that big. You must have green friendly neighbors or good security dogs.

2 Likes