12/12 lighting flower stage

At what stage do I put the lights to 12/12?

1 Like

When your grow space can handle your plants growing 2 to 2-1/2 times bigger than they are right now.
They need to be well along in the vegetative phase. I usually veg mine for 6-8 weeks for my space depending on the strain :smiley:

3 Likes

I feel like it’s Groundhog’s Day. It’s probably just me. Hi @sweetnsassy! You posted about this just before, right? I’m asking because I get lost easily and will know it’s time to not venture out again.

1 Like

Whenever ur ready, just remember that u can make mistakes in veg and recover and it only cost u a little time but mistakes in flower can cost u things like yield size and potency, if this is ur first time be sure n do some basic research on the flowering cycle and when ur ready/comfortable flip it…the factors I consider are general plant size, the bigger the plant gets the more bud it will produce secondly, time, is my stash low? Can I let it get bigger or do I need to hurry this one up? Then also there are ppl that run 12/12 from seed to harvest, this will make the plant flower as soon as it matures (same thing an auto does) some ppl do this to save electricity, some do it for speedy harvest.

3 Likes

No 1st time posting.

1 Like

@sweetnsassy i started 12/12 for flower on these after topping at 6 Weeks then resting the girls a week

they shot off like a rocket from there