Put music in this category!

2 Likes
1 Like
4 Likes
2 Likes

This one’s for @DollarBill !

1 Like

@spudgunner and to think i was listening to Procol Harem. i’m to cheap to buy new music. i don’t know if my links still works while i puff moon rocks LoL https://pandora.app.link/abynh26pknb Dang, that’s loud :laughing:

1 Like

Ha, I don’t care much for new music!

@DollarBill we no longer have dollar bills up here, have dollar coins they call Loonies (they have a pic of a loon on the tail’s side), and our 2-coins are affectionately called Two-nies!

Somewhere in my mind all this links up…loons, lunar, moon rocks, loonie “One Dollar Bill” (your quote), all fits there somewhere!

Years ago, I did local IT work for the folks living in our housing co-op. Not really for cash, most of the folks were poor and couldn’t afford much. Never charged by the hour, more like “I’ll do that for 6-pack of Guinness”. I also had 2 rules…my glass is never empty and afterwards, I want access to your CD collection (later also DVD collection). I burned over 400 CD’s and several hundred movies! Ya, me cheap too!

It gets worse…my dollar up here is only $0.79 for you!

1 Like

@spudgunner we’re 60 miles from Nogales on the international border with Mexico. you don’t carry no cash around down here. Still feels a little strange carrying around Two and 1/2 ounces of my own grow legally in Arizona. That’s asking to get robbed. Now the people who buy at dispensaries here and have an Arizona medical card can purchase the recreational part also. That’s 1/4 Pound a month. Everybody carries a pistol at least. it’s not unusual to see a sexy blonde with a pistol holstered on her hip. Hard not to look at too and you don’t want to make her upset or mad or pistol happy maybe. wife and i we just stay home on the mountain ride our horse chase our bull mastiff around in the snow listen to tons of music and grow lots of different kinds of my favorite word since the 60’s Pot

3 Likes

@DollarBill,
I have been to Nogales and had a margarita there. It was during George bush jr and I gave my family the cannabis speech. It was my coming out to my parents that I love weed, and it s ok. Then I went on for an hour about medicine, economics, jail, police and court resources, hemp oil fuel, I am not a criminal, etc. Anyway, my sister lives in Yuma. I have been there a few times over the years. My mom just moved in with my sister there (from Washington) so I will probably get a sunburn now more often. Got to visit mom. Maybe I will steal her car and drive 60 miles for a visit. You have got to promise not to shoot. Ha I would drive 60 miles for a puff of those moon rocks. And of course I would hide some seeds in my luggage to gift.

2 Likes

@Noddykitty LoL :v: yeah come on down. i’m giving 7 Way animal corona vaccines and also free licks of Ivermectin cuz Joe Rogan says it’s works. our veteranarian says they’re fresh Bwa!!

1 Like
2 Likes

It needed a third try, but I finally got one of my kids into music. I play a lot. Uke, guitar and banjo. My third kid likes to jam, and she can actually keep up. What a nice surprise :blush:.

And yes she is jamming on a trampoline. Why not?

5 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

:v: https://pandora.app.link/cdSBtL22Rnb

2 Likes
1 Like

I had that album and Ben Harper on last night while trimming and picking g seeds. Got to love cypress hill.

2 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes