New Day, New Journey

Look at what I was gifted with today. Pouring down rain, but she made it until I harvested her since she was throwing her petals at me. One of my dogs enjoyed her petals. She’s safe for adults, children, and pets. More soonish.

2 Likes

Does the vaccine actually improve let’s say post acute effects?

1 Like

In my personal experience, yes. Now, I have massive sinus drainage from it all heading out.

Edit: I should have mentioned it first. Cleared some freaking brain fog like no one’s business.

1 Like

Could use a defogger… Wish they’d invent a nanotech injection or some type of delivery even could be through inhalation, that would heal the lungs like the scarring that’s occurred, tar that’s built up, damage done by people using Chemical solvents to make Hash…etc…

2 Likes

Depends on the the chemical breakdown as to therapeutic effects, right? Not all routes equal the same effect. However, intranasally would be interesting. Many are requiring such routes since most of us have stomach issues. Good idea! Patches work well, too, if one were to have to required components.

1 Like

Noting this because I just read something about this and I want to keep it rattling.

1 Like

Like a nebulizer? But, if a person has COPD and the like, one inhalation too many is a major party faux pas. That primeval instinct can only go so far.

Disregard above. I thought you were referencing a tx, not brain fog. :eyes:

1 Like

Nothing to see here.

1 Like

PS: This is not THE real thing.

2 Likes

And now, I’m laughing like a crazy person because people are comical. :rofl::joy: Most especially me.

Also, industry standard moving forward. Some of y’all know how healthcare is set up. Get HIPAA certified through the OO of GGL. Don’t talk about treatments without the appropriate health disclaimers, yadda yadda. If I’m talking out of my rear, please let me know. Get your servers HIPAA compliant, too, then all the disclaimers will be in place moving forward. I think Microsoft something is the government standard. It’s best to do that so it’s smoother for all, especially networks. Anyway, I don’t do that sort of stuff. For more information:

You don’t have to hire an ENTIRE lawyer when you start out.

1 Like

@kmac what if your like a john Steinbeck novel character…

2 Likes

Hahaha! That floor. :eyes:

Can I not? That is just way too intense, for real. I don’t think my adrenal system could handle that.

1 Like

You all are unbelievable when it comes to the knowledge and effort put into growing things!!! My mom taught me basic gardening in the 60’s, but adding the cycles of the sun and moon is crazy! My hats off to all of you “true” farmers!!

2 Likes

Sorry, but I came in late to this conversation, so I’m not entirely sure what you’re referring to in terms of HIPAA. I’ve worked in the medical field in technology (software developer) since the early 80’s. If there is anything specific I can try and answer, please ask. Or maybe start a new topic regarding HIPAA standards and cannabis.

Anything to do with HIPAA is actually a big deal and shouldn’t be taken lightly (from a legal perspective). Also, there is no “magic bullet” in terms of software that’s HIPAA compliant. You can make a server compliant, but that just does a certain level of encryption on those servers - it doesn’t do anything else that I’m aware of. The point of HIPAA is to make a person’s information available, but not “personally identifiable”. That’s the real trick…

As an example, you could aggregate the number of people with the same birthdate. You could even categorize the data into finer groups such as race, ethnicity, language, etc. What you CANNOT do is categorize the data by the number of last name variations - that indirectly can identify a person.

3 Likes

I don’t even have a farm or plants, can you believe it? :joy::rofl::v: I appreciate the compliment. One day l’ll get myself sorted.

2 Likes

Sometimes I write things that come to me. I appreciate your patience and please feel free to delete this thread if you require.

Otherwise, check this link about what I was rambling about.

https://support.google.com/a/answer/3407054?hl=en

2 Likes

Strong contenders for seed. Neglected and reborn again.

June 17th - 20th Root Time

PS: It was a while ago, but my dentist suggested people who smoke chew more mouth friendly gum that promotes salivation. Spilanthes promotes salivation, but would be awful as the main ingredient. Rabid dog look comes to mind.

1 Like

I’m grateful that I have enough patience to not come blast y’all for not responding to my posts, unlike the other person who is distressed no one has answered and so many have seen it.

I seent it. Did you? :rofl::joy:

Male cannabis plants are currently fermenting in a silica infusion/decoction way. No idea when I’ll be able to use it as I need to acquire new lights and that is losing a problem because though I’m striving to create a “separation of church and state,” so to speak in a horrible flat joke manner, my roommate has not yet gotten on board.

1 Like