Looking delicious

Wow is that your first grow?

2 Likes

Yes, my very first grow. Im really proud of myself. Itā€™s an amazing feeling!

1 Like

Nice brother, those donā€™t look like beginner buds WTGā€‹:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks brother! Best comment Iā€™ve seen! Makes me feel even more proud as a beginner!! The whole time I thought I was doing something wrongā€¦

1 Like

@Dabbindeebo Genetics are like Gold. and Kyle Kushman once said that same thing you said deebo bro

1 Like

Wow, kushman said that? Well, maybe if I keep this mind set, I can one day be as good and successful as he is. :raised_hands:t6::raised_hands:t6::pray:t5::pray:t5:

@Dabbindeebo i canā€™t imagine Kyle as a beginner :v: my first grow was on a creek and both plants were 12 foot tall. i got the seeds from a Match Box i bought in 1969. me and my brothers split it three ways. Laugh My Self, i was 15 years old and Old Farts Rule!! :stars: ask Kyle heā€™ll tell you that beginners are the Future

1 Like

Wow! Thats pretty cool.

1 Like

@Dabbindeebo i do allow people to laugh at me

(Left): Old Landrace Columbian Seed (Right): Gorilla Glue #4 Fem.

One Week Old Gorilla Glue #4 Fem

1 Like

@Dabbindeebo i use to spend 8 hours a day in grow rooms then 2 hours in my own. iā€™ve spent
thousands and thousands of dollars growing and two friends along with me back then spending the same. Now iā€™m retired we only grow for us so i get to make people laugh at how easy Marijuana is to grow (in three little home made tents and a bunch of cheapie Led Bulbs.) :rofl:

iā€™ll usually get 6 to 8 ounces per plant. this 2020 springs 6 plants produced 39 OZā€™s ā€¦all Homegrown GG #4 Fem. :innocent:

2 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

@Malone that plant looks strong to carry buds

Iā€™m hoping so. Topped her a few different timesā€¦

1 Like

@Malone Great Color also :rocket: sheā€™s fixxing to take off. Have a great morning Malone

2 Likes

@dmtscravey Purple Kush! Wow! :palm_tree: Beautiful. i bet by now you know what it tastes like. Good Morning :innocent:

1 Like

These beauties were just fine last night. Iā€™m not sure whatā€™s going on.

3 Likes

@Malone Looks like caterpillars to me. Iā€™d check your soil for caterpillar larvae. Have you seen brown or gray moths flying around in the past few weeks?

1 Like

Thatā€™s what it looks to me like.you can see one of the leafs been eat on keep looking you will find it

1 Like