Humm...what’s wrong?

You appear to be recognizing what we are all telling you.
Twice a day watering:

1. If your medium is not a moisture holding medium, like rockwool. Water runs through pretty quick so need for watering increases. Hydro growers water more often. But that is also why hyrdo farming produces bigger plants faster.
  2. Outdoor grower and it is summertime. I grow outdoors in the summer but our temps here in the desert reach 115+ easily in August. We start hitting 100+ by may/jun. In October, I was still 100+. I would water multiple times a day to COOL them off.
    You are growing in soil. It will hold water better. If you start in Solo cups, start lifting your cups to get used to the weight. That is how you will know it is time to water.
    Transplanting - I grow auto in the winter. Inside an outdoor tent and in my garden too. My temps are still in the upper 80’s. I move my plants in and out of the tent to get PURE SUNSHINE! I start in Peat pods. This way I do not have to transplant, just plant the entire pod in a 3gal cloth. I have transplanted from 1 gal cloth to 3 or 5 gal cloth bags,easily and successfully. If I have one of those plants that outdoes the others, it goes into a larger pot, like the 5 gal. I assume you are indoor tent. No need to fill a 5gal bucket from the getgo. If it is pheno, then it is ok to go to 5 gal after the starter pot.
    Here is my GSC auto in a 3gal cloth. Her sister,started same day, was the runt. She got moved into the gray 1 gal cloth
    Last pic is the older big sister just 4 days ago before I started really training he. These are auto’s and I fimmed baby sister as a baby and topped big sister as a baby

I have a little DE as I saw a gnat and wanted to nip it in the bud
2 Likes

I started these 2 white widows 12 days ago. My method of watering is never let the water touch the stem of your plant. I start out my seedlings with a ring 2" out from the stem in a circle and let the roots grow to the moist dirt. As a plant gets bigger expand your circle until you water around the outside edges of your pot and let the roots grow to it so you have a great base to start with and all the way through till harvest. That is just my method but I grow healthy plants that make it to harvest. Keep up the good growing don’t get discouraged And enjoy the process of learning and growing your own medicine.

5 Likes

DMT - this is where I start my training. I would top and or fim those babies. Oh yeah…scissor happy am I

3 Likes

@dmtscravey great advice on the water never touching the stem. I feel the same way.

@Mrb53004 I’m with you on the training. I tend to be a touch scissor happy my self.

That’s the best part of growing cannabis, it’s such a weed that there really is no wrong way to grow it.

2 Likes

I fix chart up from seedlings start out 1 week one cup every two days as they get older i add two then three on up works out great

1 Like

Ok so I have only one plant that’s in full on flowering and from my picture she’s in the very middle which is a white widow X crystal meth hybrid and the others I have in this picture are all about to be in pre flowering…everything seemed to be not growing at all and had stopped I noticed about a week ago, well as a beginner I thought back to how much nutrients I have added but have never flushed so I only flushed the one flowering bc she had stopped growing, and my big sour diesel and my small sour diesel, than my g-13 freebie I also flushed with distilled water around 6.5 ph! When I finished flushing and put them back I come to see about 24 hrs later that my buds on my flowering plant had doubled in size and all was doing great!!! Well I was happy than, u til today I notice that my two sour diesels and my two other plants all look to be showing maybe an iron deficiency?, I dunno but maybe someone here can help me out bc my other plants around the middle one that’s in full flowering, seem to just all not wanting to go into flowering or they have stopped hence the reason I flushed more after my budding plant grew twice their size!! Just noticed some leaves are yellowish and not as green and need some into on what to do! PLEASE HELP bc I don’t wanna lose these girls and have put in long hard work on my first grow!! image|375x500

I like the circle water technique. Gonna try next grow.

Thanks for sharing

2 Likes

Also here a few pics of my girl that’s flowering nicely!

White widow X crystal meth

4 Likes

Hi y’all saw this yesterday, thoughts?

GDP - photo, day 50/since sprouted. 76•/61% humidity. Raised light(24") due to height of WW auto, 18/6.

Thanks in advance!!

2 Likes

Here’s the yellow leaf circled. Thoughts

Thoughts??

1 Like

Have you used calmag? Do you have a spray bottle that you can mist with some cal and or mag?
Personally I would trim some of those lower leaves. Sucking much energy and nutrition form your babies. Do you know ho to schwazz? Watch Kronic on youtube.

2 Likes

My rule of thumb is circle your water just outside the reach of the green leaves and that would keep your roots growing out away from the main stem. As the plant expand so should your water circle around the green leaves.

2 Likes

So from my experience with organic soils, I would never put a seedling in or start a seed in organic soil. To me I would say that the soil is too hot for the seeding.

1 Like

If I mist with cal-mag won’t her leaves burn??

1 Like

no, plants absorb calcium and magnesium extremely well through leaves, even better than soil. Just do not drench. you do not want mold or anything rot. Spray at night when lights off.

1 Like

How much cal-mag do I add to gal. of water?

1 Like

@Adcrag for foliar feeding or for watering?

Foliar feeding I use about 5 ml calmag plus per gallon and ph it to 7 so it sprays on neutral with higher bioavailablility and mist every 3 days.

For soil feeding/watering I use 5 to 10 ml per gallon depending on the size of the plant and its needs and ph to 6.5.

2 Likes

Thank @MDBuds, I have cal-mag, not cal-mag plus. Is that ok??

@Adcrag what brand do you have? I’ll have to look it up to answer you.

Boticare line is what I have

1 Like