Gorilla Glue #4 Feminized: Gloriously Glutinous Ganja

Yes, I will agree that GG#4 is some of the easiest cannabis I have ever grown.

Damn potent too . .

3 Likes

I germinated 5 seeds. All 5 sprouted.

No males, no hermies @Kris :+1:

3 Likes

Hang tight…I have some Bruce autoflower, if that is OK and I am waiting on some GG4’s, from a friend, maybe a couple of weeks. Will the Bruce autoflower work? or only photo?

3 Likes

@Khatru i germed 20 seeds and got one hermie and of 6 plants GG #4 Fem. last grow, they romped out 30 Oz’s :grin: i’m still making Moon Rocks from GG#4 Sift and Popcorn buds everyone else would have cut off

GIF_20210208_103205 GIF_20210208_103000 GIF_20210208_102705 :smile: Dancing Sexy

3 Likes

Mike, I love growing both the auto and photo! You would be making my dreams come true…those are two varieties that I have really been wanting to grow.

I knew my husband was interested in reincarnation, but I didn’t know he was such a firm believer…he is trying to find life in the seeds that the post office was not very kind to

LMAO

2 Likes

They really do look amazing! My first grow I had buds (white widow auto) but my buds are not thick and full like these. Not sure if it’s the variety or my inexperience in knowing how to bulk up the buds. Thanks for sharing your pics!

1 Like

@Kris most have trouble Blowing Up buds over Plant Maturity. Patience is a Hard Road

GIF_20210209_090407 Patience is a Sweet Thing but she will kick some Nerve Ass LoL!!

2 Likes