Finally -- I've started cookin'

Yep – that’s what I thought. Today. Doing it now. Thank you.

1 Like

Ok you sent me into a total panic. They’re in the final 3 gal containers. FFOF with a small well of FFHF in the center for the pod. How much RH do I need now? Still 75%?

2 Likes

@GrnyGrows :v::smiley: just passing thru… She looks real pretty and happy to me… Happy Grow. stay out of watering to much. Maybe a shot glass at a time. Fungus Gnats :point_left: i hate them and root rot too. She won’t need much of nothing for near 3 weeks

3 Likes

@GrnyGrows lol sorry about that looks awesome happy growing

2 Likes

I don’t worry about RH as my current grow is running only 30% max and at 4 weeks are growing like weeds. As new growers we tend to worry too much I feel which can lead to more serious mistakes over time. RH will really matter more as buds get fat and bud rot can take hold if it is too high. You should be fine now as it is.

2 Likes

Gave them just a dash of water each when I planted them. Trying to get some humidity into the air. I’m only at 60% RH right now. So, I’m worried. I’m glad you dropped in… I meant to tag you.

1 Like

Thank you. Yes, we’re worry warts. I’ve done nothing but worry. But my three seem to be doing pretty darn good despite my freak outs.

2 Likes

@GrnyGrows i’m so busy with our horse and crazy mastiff dog up here on this cold mountain i’m always running in and out so that i just check in here or just slide in and out watching folks grows for a moments fun. i’m learning Autos and dang they’re picky :laughing: i will fix them while learning :+1::-1: or kill them trying LoL if you want me to show you a Stunted 14 Day Auto let me know. It’s a Sure Bet, i can mess one up. All these 50 years plus of growing taught me many things including How to Laugh at my Self while trying to be a Super Duper Captain Stuper Home Grower! :v: it’s all fun

5 Likes

@GrnyGrows cannibas plants are a very strong plant they are harder to kill then you would think nicely done my friend

2 Likes

Sounds like everyone got you squared away, I agree with all the info above about RH and transplanting. Sorry was on another forum all night lol.

2 Likes

@GrnyGrows :v: ever notice how people work hard at watering their yards green. Almost till all their trees get root issues and a medium storm blows the trees down but the weeds in their neighbors yard are so green and never get water unless it rains. Healthy Roots “-:grin:-” Happy Grow and :point_right: “…uh…” Weed is just a better looking Weed than the rest of the weeds. it’s sorta funny, we can eat weeds but nobody wants to eat even the best watered grass

2 Likes

I didn’t realize until now how much I was overwatering my vegetable garden. Dang. And, I need to start eating more weeds. They grow in abundance. :crazy_face:

What other forum. Should I be there too? :open_mouth:

1 Like

not sure if I can post this…but ILGM forum and grower’s network. ILGM is a very good platform similar to this yet busier. If you get over there, let me know on here and I’ll tag you on some reading material and my grow journal.

1 Like