Dispensary problems!

Put your frustrations here!! Example: Like I got a quarter from curaleaf and inside the nickel was 20 seeds.

1 Like

I got some medical cannabis and the DISPENSARY is letting mildew laden cannabis be sold as top shelf!

1 Like

Makes you wonder how much governing agencies really watch out for us. How the hell does it passs inspection with MOLD…When we have shit like that here in Vegas, they call it -“FELL OFF THE TRUCK” stuff and it is sold way under market (not at dispensaries).But if you want to sell or provide to a dispensary, you gotta jump through $$ Hoops…

1 Like

Are there different regulations between med and rec? Cannabis content acceptance specifically.

1 Like

Do you mind me asking what brand it was?

Depends on the locale. You have to look up the regs depending on where you are selling/trying to sell.

1 Like

Multiple different farms so I figured it may have been the holding room at the DISPENSARY ran into HVAC problems.

2 Likes

We just went legal here in New Mexico. I’m in the medical program and have my Personal Production License. I just got a letter from the state telling me I no longer need a PPL to grow…wow. I can have 6 mature and 6 immature. More permissive than what I could do with a PPL. I’m not sure about the rest of the legislation. I know the folks not in the med program can legally now have it at their house, they just can’t buy in the state yet.

2 Likes

That’s like a breath of fresh air. Must be nice to not feel so micro-managed. No inspections?

With the PPL they always said they had the right under the NM law inspect your site. I never heard from them the 2 yrs I had a license. They aren’t requiring a license for growing with legalization. I had heard they were going to require growers to have one, but they aren’t at least for now. They are setting up a committee to hash out what they want.

1 Like

Here in NM the dispensaries have their own farms. I’m not sure who does their inspections. The state runs the medical program. I have no idea what this will look like when fully legal. It is very worrisome that your dispensary sold you that claiming it had been inspected.

1 Like

I believe the last people we should want to sell us cannabis would be the government. Their like we can have a plantation of cannabis and tax you without representation while you can’t even grow one plant. We truly don’t know what they are doing to the herb as well, unless we infiltrate the biz…:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Regulating, controlling, inspecting cannabis is just wrong. It’s a plant. It should be as regulated as lettuce. Homegrown, even crappy rained-on harvested-too-early weed is better than sterile dispensary product, which is missing the important love component. My dream is to grow enough that I can hang out in the dispensary parking lot and hand out free eighths to people who drive away.

5 Likes

I agree with the general sentiment. However, we all know not everyone keeps things in such a way that others won’t get sick, based on what we are all living now.

What’s clean to me and what’s clean to you is subjective. When people are going through chemotherapy, taking prescribed immuno suppressant drugs, cardiac drugs, etc., the chance for death is greater since they don’t have an immune system, it’s like their Inside is completely exposed to the Outside, allowing the Germ soldiers directly through the Gates of our Wall of Protection (skin: first line of defense).

In other words, just go roll around in something contaminated with your mouth and eyes open, if it makes the concept easier to understand.

Where is the Happy medium?

1 Like