Can someone explain PPM

Very nice. Thank you for all your guidance. This is alot to process but I’ll get there.

How much do you water your 3gal mediums? I ended up overwatering because I was tryin to test the run off🤦🏽‍♀️

Just keep things as simple as possible, when you water and then drain note how heavy the pot is, dont water till pot is much lighter, as your plant grows it will want more and more water, in the beginning water around your seedlings till they gain size. I ml of food in 1 US gal is the parts per million in the solution but ill be darned if i know what it = it is used in hydroponics not realy in dirt. If u run into problems shoot me a line i can try and troubleshoot for you.

Ok…appreciate you!

Hello…you helped me when I first started my grow. I think one of my 3 plants are ready and the other 2 have not started flowering. Do you think its ready?

no…you still have white pistils…new growth…when ready, the pistil growth kind of stalls and they begin to brown out…that is when you start looking at the trikes to see if the are cloudy with a chance of meatballs :laughing:

1 Like

Yeah, after I read some more I totally see what your saying. Thanks for the info!!