Black Cadillac Auto grow failed! ... Purple Dawn Photo

Update on the grow… Ill start feeding tomorrow most likely (day 6ish) w/ flower and calmag nutes at a 1.8 ec and 6.0 ph. As long as they look happy ill stick with that for a week or so and possibly bump ec up and switch to veg nutes at that time.

1 Like

@regnartS how big is your plants or are you talking about the seedlings in the picture if you’re talking about the seedlings you don’t want to feed seedlings you can burn them up

1 Like

1.8 is pretty light though?

1 Like

What soil are you using besides coco it doesn’t matter how much you are in danger zone even feeding a little @regnartS

1 Like

Using Coco+perlite 70/30

1 Like

Its up to you but if it was me I wouldn’t feed them anything if the picture is the way they look right now

1 Like

Thats two days ago. So about twice that. When would you say feed them? Week 2?

Oh and correction… im just getting used to this meter. I have 1.3 ec w/ minimum dose of nutes. My sink water itself is .7 for reference

1 Like

Are you keeping them in them cups or are you going to put in bigger pots. I always wait til they get couple nods and start getting little woodie

2 Likes

2 gal then depending on if I flower them out… not sure yet what size… hmm ill go 50 50 and see what happens… ill do one just water and other nutes right around the 1.2 to 1.8 range. Who knows its fun to see what happens.

2 Likes

Is your water you use is it good water

1 Like

Omg no I mean I’ve grown decent with it… but no saving for an under the sink ro… Well, its a hot item on the list. I may just buy ro for the time being

2 Likes

@CurrDogg420 knows alot about the coco coir let’s see what he thinks about feeding i grow all organic i make my own soil and seed starter soil and i use pods but its always rule of thumb not to feed seedlings

2 Likes

I’m just basing it off what I’ve seen clones take… is that a whole different thing?

2 Likes

Yes it’s deffertent clones come from adult plants and seedlings are quite a bit different and can die easier

1 Like

Ahh ok. The nutes npk are 4-0-0 and 0-3-4 if that matters… im going to do more reading for sure now… thank you for bringing it up… thats why I post on here. Still might try 50 50 for fun

2 Likes

Yes that’s way to much for seedlings now do you have liquid kelp

1 Like

Oh my looking through all the ingredients… not seeing kelp. Maybe an alternative is used, they are synthetic nutes

2 Likes

You need to start your seed’s in pods or seed starter soil it has everything a seedling needs to get it started if you haven’t seen the pod before look it up and there’s the jeffy pots you just put seed starter soil in them and you plant the hole thing in your pots you’re going to grow inScreenshot_20211009-102635 as you see in the picture where i put it in the pot im growing in and the jeffy cups have root food for seedlings

1 Like

Oh yeah I’ve used jiffy pods and root riot. But isn’t coco and light dose of nuts the same? Like not peat but basically same idea?

2 Likes

Kelp is all organic food and the coco is deffertent from jeffy pods they have small amount of root enhancer and nutrients just for seedlings.

1 Like