Autos not flowering

@laf6502 yeah. A lot of my keeper moms I was thinking about tossing because they were runts in veg and weren’t performing but I chose to flower them anyway and some of them had some amazing flower. Like right now the purple haze mother I have I almost tossed but in flower she smells amazing and is pumping out resin even though she isn’t very big and has a naturally even canopy like she topped herself. One of my gdp moms I almost tossed is now the frostiest gdp I have ever seen and grown myself and she straight up smells like super dank sweet grapes and a hint of pine and lavender. So glad I kept her to breed with that gdp dad I chose. Hoping the babies come out with dad’s yield and mom’s resin production and terpene profile.

1 Like

That is the great thing about phenos… I generally like to grow strains in pairs just to see the difference in terpenes, flower, structure…etc. My next ones in flower tent are pairs of super lemon haze, ghost train haze, and golden goat.

I need to find a good grape to grow… I just sprouted a sour grape (sour diesel & grape ape)… The mother literally smelled like grape cool aide and the high more like sour diesel. For the heaviest grape terpene profile, would you go with the purple haze or gdp?

@laf6502 honestly gdp smells more like your usual grape stuff. Purple haze does have some grape/berry undertones but every one I have grown had more of a spicy/earthy/sweet smell with undertones of berries/grapes/tropical citrus.

So as far as wanting more of a grape smell gdp definitely has more of a grape smell with undertones of wood and lavender.

1 Like

Nice thanks! Im not sure why I have never grown GDP… Definitely gonna go on my list for a winter run.

1 Like

Holy moly. I have two plants playing this game with me right now.

The plants just amaze me – how they can look funky and out of it and suddenly they are beautiful.

Here is that blueberry badazz og… Not bad for a three gallon pot. I trimmed her down to six stems at flower cause she was so little. Today I end of week 8 for her. Last time I grew this one I got quite a bit of bud stacking in week 9-10. She is looking closer to finish at this point that last time. I think she can go at least 10 days more. Started flushing last week and took her out onto the deck today and cold water flushed her while she soaked up the sun.

Enjoying some fun in the sun

The pictures don’t really do the size and girth of the nugs justice. The top parts are 4-5 inches. The water leaves were out of control and gave them a trim end of week six as they were getting wet underneath them and I really don’t want the rot the last few weeks and the buds starting taking off after that.

Back to her home… too cold in that mtn air.

Trichomes end of week 8… can I get two more weeks out of her?

1 Like

I don’t see any amber at all – so yes, I’d say rock on.