Auto Dark Purple - Delicious Seeds

Day 50
maybe because of the crack in the trunk, maybe because of the nutrients added to the watering, but she’s been sad for a few days now. The buds continue to grow. following…

still looks healthy enough, should recover fine yeah?

1 Like

Day 53
after transporting the entire structure to my new address, today was a light exfoliation day. with 17 days of flora, the plant has been drinking 3 liters every day. I took the big leaves from the bottom and some stems that wouldn’t give anything.

I could have taken more leaves, but I intend to do that over the days
the plant is two feet tall

1 Like

day 57-
following

Day 61
between 20 and 25 days of bloom.
Although the 240W set was operating at minimum and I was waiting for a new dimmer to arrive, I did SCROG to improve light penetration in the lower part of the plant. Many buds already with some resin. The plant seems to have stopped stretching and continues to drink a lot, the same 4… 5 liters between days.

We passed the 60 day mark that the bank points out as the genetic cycle, I estimate another 1 month for the flowers to mature

Day 67_ 21 days in bloom-
dimmer arrived to replace. now average PPFD ~700/ DLI ~50- 19/5

I continue watering with 4 liters every day, I divide it into 500 ml every 30 minutes at the beginning of the light cycle…
the buds started to smell more, very citric.

Day 71

starting the fifth week of flowering. the plant begins to acquire some reddish pigmentation, the thirst has also decreased a lot and some signs of deficiency begin to appear, light leaves with brown spots on the edges.also some signs of excess light.

the citrus smell is very strong

2 Likes

Day 80-
sixth week of flowering, the big leaves have dried up and the buds haven’t gotten so big. waiting for some of the trichomes to turn amber to harvest. The genetics, although good, are not the ones I bought, onus from a dubious distributor. the lesson remains.

1 Like

Day 93_ 8 weeks for bloom

eighth week in flowering. The plant no longer has large leaves, new pestils have started to appear, I think that’s what they call a fox tail. Some reddish pigmentation, I believe that if I had controlled the temperature lower, it would be darker. Accompanying the trichomes that remain milky and in great quantity. the smell is softer, even so it remains citric and intense.

2 Likes

Looks like light stress to me. But also frosty ass buds my bro. Somebody recently wished me bud rot for christmas on here and I got it for sure. Lucky it was just my top bud. Hate bad vibes from bad people.

2 Likes

Day 100

40 days longer than the bank says the plant lasts, maybe because of the amount of training, maybe because of the size and health, I can’t say. I have been watering only with water for two weeks, 4 liters every day. the ambient temperature has lowered in the last few days and the purple appeared a little more. maybe in a colder season, it would be all purple. some amber trichomes, I must harvest before the new year.

1 Like

Looks tasty, don’t forget the smoke report :ballot_box_with_check:

1 Like

Day 105-
harvest day

Day 108-
three days after harvesting, I decided to separate the stems

2 Likes

Congrats on the Harvest :partying_face:

1 Like