Adjusting PH delima

It looks to be a first cook off molasses. It will probably not be near as concentrated with minerals as the third cook off (blackstrap) is.

1 Like

It’s pure local made im going try it on one as test thanks for the info @MDBuds much appreciate

1 Like

Just as a side note if anyone ever gets a chance go to a molasses making. It is quite a experience. Usally in tandem with a fall festival at a Christmas tree farm or something of the like. Reall old timey stuff there.

2 Likes

Unsulphered or blackstrap is what you’re looking for as far as molasses goes. As for the ph What kind of nutrients or grow medium do you use? I follow kushmans method and don’t ever ph down. I used to ph and when I was I noticed the fluctuation you are talking about in the mixed water if it sits for a few hours but it does not work the same once its in the medium if youre growing organically it could actually fall over time once its in the medium

1 Like

Right now I am using FF Ocean Forest. Have only added liquid kelp and mixed in some greensand in the bottom 1/3 of the 5 gallon buckets. The roots have probably hit it by now although they are not showing out of the bottom yet. When i watered this week i added blackstrap molasses at 5ml per gallon of well water. Used about a quart and a half per plant.